5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

After update, maps are unusable

Hi, maps were working well before the last patch. Now when I zoom in or zoom out on a map there is a very long delay at least 15 seconds an increment and then it just stops. These maps were working fine before last patch. Is there any way of turning of the newly enabled features that I have zero interest in using so that I can get my maps working again? Looking at Fantasy grounds its using about 20 gbs of memory now as well its insane, because it was working perfect before this last patch.

https://youtu.be/T3wCKB5Rrvk

If you click the update button even though its not highlighted to download you can download a patch that allows your maps to work again. Masking with layers is now broken, you can't do it. On new load whatever your FX layer was it takes up the entire map now if using a FX.

I am having the same issue with FX layers as well. I cannot mask off areas. An FX layer covers the entire map.

GMI
    Last edited by GM Ithril; March 9th, 2024 at 02:25. Reason: additional information to clarify

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GM Ithril View Post
    I am having the same issue with FX layers as well. I cannot mask off areas. An FX layer covers the entire map.

GMI
    FYI - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-recent-update
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    There has actually been a fix for the fix. The fix was committed a couple of minutes ago, so it will not be available until the next release update.

I just pushed the fixes that @pindercarl provided.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information