Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Attached screenshots. Version 4.5.2. Working without lighting and LoS, breaks when they are turned on. The blizzard effect is visible by the PCs even though it should only be in the single room up north.

version 4.5.2.png
    broken Fx.png
    working FX.jpg
    Last edited by Pasha97; March 21st, 2024 at 23:08.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha97 View Post
    Attached screenshots. Version 4.5.2. Working without lighting and LoS, breaks when they are turned on.

version 4.5.2.png
    broken Fx.png
    working FX.jpg
    I am not able to reproduce this issue. Can you provide a zipped copy of your campaign folder? Thanks.

Sent you a zip, player map for floor 3 is having issues.

Blog Entries
    Sent you a zip, player map for floor 3 is having issues.
    I got the files. The image "level3" in the campaign does not have any walls or lighting. Can you send a copy of the campaign with the data shown in the screenshot? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    I got the files. The image "level3" in the campaign does not have any walls or lighting. Can you send a copy of the campaign with the data shown in the screenshot? Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of clarity, please check: *Image: (Map) Library (Level 3), level3 is just a webp file it does not have anything. I have it set up where I removed the original *Image: (Map) Library (Level 3)
    opacity and layered a new image (higher quality graphics) on top of it. I then added an Fx layer.

Image should be (Map) Library (Level 3)

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the lack of clarity, please check: *Image: (Map) Library (Level 3), level3 is just a webp file it does not have anything. I have it set up where I removed the original *Image: (Map) Library (Level 3)
    opacity and layered a new image (higher quality graphics) on top of it. I then added an Fx layer.

Image should be (Map) Library (Level 3)
    Thanks for the extra information. Lights attached to tokens are not affecting effects layers when lighting is enabled in the GM's session unless a token is selected. The effect does appear correct for the players. I'll have to investigate the cause.

Blog Entries
    I misunderstood the FX masking on that map. After closer examination, I discovered that the token fog-of-war was being added to the FX mask. A fix has been submitted and should be available in the release update.

Thread Information