5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Descent into the Depths - 5E conversion - Saturdays 12pm-4pm Eastern

Descent into the Depths - possibly Queen of the Demonwebs

Hail and well met fellow adventurers. DM Portential here, and my group is looking for two more actives to join Descent into the Depths - updated to 5E. New to FG? No problem! New to D&D? No problem! If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Title: Descent into the Depths
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition
    Proposed Day of Week: Saturday
    Proposed Time of Day: 12pm - 4pm Eastern
    Proposed Frequency: Every Saturday
    Players Needed: 1-2 players
    Starting Level: Lvl 12, 1 rare major magic item or 2 uncommon magic items.
    ------------
    GM/Player License: Ultimate (players don't need paid)
    Voice/Text: Voice through my Discord server
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Exploration: 33% / 33% / 33%
    Permitted Source Books: PHP, DMG, Xanatars, Volo's, Mords, Tasha's.
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: human, gnome, elf, dwarf, lizardman, halfling, half-orc, bugbear, kobold, goblin, orc, aasimar. We are using the original racial stats
    Duration of sessions: 4 hours per session
    Playstyle: Its a mashup of RP, beer and pretzels and hack and slash.
    ------------
    Setting/Adventure Info: Welcome, brave adventurers! You were slaves from Erelhei-Cinlu who were marched to help collapse the entrance to the underdark after the above ground folk started raiding the underdark. Luckily for the Drow the raiders (the current party members) decided to go back home to restock and gave the Drow a few months to collapse the entrance. After the entrance was collapsed, a mind flayer assault took place killing all the workers and the drow. A small flaming halfling lass appeared and raised the slaves (same party) to take vengeance on the Drow.

Long term campaign, we've been playing for around 4 years together in other campaigns as well, the players went from Keep on Borderlands, then Temple of Elemental Evil then Against the Giants and they started Underdark but decided to leave to level up and get more supplies ending the current campaign because the Drow shut down the entrance. Campaign continues but this time the slaves (party) want revenge. We've got two players moving towards alternate status due to work demands and one whose out on medical due to cardio rehabilitation (yes we are so core gamers heart attacks might occur) and will be back in about 6 weeks, so I'd like to add one to two more full time players.
    Last edited by portential; March 9th, 2024 at 01:02.

If you still have an opening I would love to join your virtual table.

Hi if you are still running this and have spots left I would love to join.

Thread Information