DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Castles and Crusades - Looking for players

FG License: CK has Full Ultimate License so players need Demo only.
    Game System: Castles & Crusades
    Game System & FG Experience: any level is fine, players should familiarize themselves with their characters and basic C&C rules in order to expedite game play (A PWYW version of the Player Handbook is available on Drivethrurpg)
    Character Type Preferred: The players should function as a unit and should create complementary characters that form a well-rounded party.

Time Zone: MST (GMT-6)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays and Fridays 12:00PM to 4PM (+/-30 min.) MST (GMT-6)
    Planned start date: Session Zero is set to be 14th March
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly sessions alternating on Thursdays and Fridays, 4 hours each
    Term: Long Term Campaign beginning with Night Below

Text or Voice: Voice through discord
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat Heavy, 60/40 Combat/Roleplay-Investigation
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4-6 players overall, need 3-5 more before game will start.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Characters
    Character restrictions: Player Handbook, Monsters & Treasure, and Adventurer's Backpack; other options available upon agreement from the group during session zero

Details of the scenario: Embark on an investigation that will ultimately lead into the dark depths of the underworld to stop a nefarious deed from coming to fruition. Although there will be situations where the sword is mightier than the pen, it will also require team work, creativity, and slick negotiations to survive in this campaign. This game will follow my work schedule - I work a rotating Dupont, so I have 2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays off a month. I will schedule my games using this pattern.

About Me: I was exposed to D&D as a kid and as of 2010, I have been a full-time hobby GM. Although my experience with this particular rule-set is "new CK", I have many years of gaming experience and understand the fundamentals very well.

Player’s should:

be willing to make the game work for them
    be friendly and easy going
    do their best to make the game enjoyable for everyone
    be consistent in their attendance of sessions (please make this an event on your calendar that you schedule around, not vice versa)
    be willing to accept the CK’s rulings in game; discussions can be had after the session and when there is doubt the CK will always rule in favor of the players

Those who are interested please reply to this post and I will follow up with a DM. Cheers!
    Last edited by Fistan77; March 8th, 2024 at 22:54.

I wasn't able to generate any interest, so I changed the times and made another more current post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistan77 View Post
    I wasn't able to generate any interest, so I changed the times and made another more current post.
    North American's can't play those hours, we work, let alone two days for one game is rough. I could play one game during the week from 6pm to 10pm Central for instance.

Blog Entries
    Many people work on different days of the week or do different shifts. Its 6pm in London, 7pm in Berlin, 5am in Sydney, 7am in Auckland.

There are players about - most are probably looking for 5E.

2 days a week is tough for most people too. You might find running two separate games might get you more interest?

Quote Originally Posted by portential View Post
    North American's can't play those hours, we work, let alone two days for one game is rough. I could play one game during the week from 6pm to 10pm Central for instance.
    It was alternating Thursdays and Fridays if you had read further down. I work also....I work a 12 hour rotating Dupont schedule so I get 2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays off a month.

I started a 5e game and it is full using those hours. If I decide to try and start another C&C game, I will post it here.

Thank you for your interest!

Thread Information