Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

For those of you who want to be able to toggle off the camera control buttons, here's an extension.
    There's a new option named "Hide Camera Controls". It's set to "Show" by default.
    If it meets your approval, I'll put it on the forge.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    For those of you who want to be able to toggle off the camera control buttons, here's an extension.
    There's a new option named "Hide Camera Controls". It's set to "Show" by default.
    If it meets your approval, I'll put it on the forge.
    Brilliant - should be standard in the UI, but this is a first step. Thanks Mike!!

Just a heads up that I already had this on my list to look at once some of the other items were taken care of.

JPG

Nice!
    Given how busy you are and priorities of fixes and features, is my extension worth putting on the forge with notes that it's a temporary "fix"?
    If it gives you a little breathing space, I'm happy to oblige.

Good Day Mike Serfass
    Thanks! This helps my players that have limited screen space a lot! I love that it is a per user option.

Probably just leave it for me; going to try to get something in for next week's updates and Forge items sort of live forever in the database, even if delisted.

Regards,
    JPG

I'll leave it then. Thanks!
    Feel free to "steal" any of my code that's useful, if it saves you work.

can we also get the ability to change the elevation a token is at? with a working 3D view, PCs and Monsters that fly should be able to show it better. though I do understand if this isn't a priority

Quote Originally Posted by LargoVonBob View Post
    can we also get the ability to change the elevation a token is at? with a working 3D view, PCs and Monsters that fly should be able to show it better. though I do understand if this isn't a priority
    Good Day LargoVonBob
    You just need to hover over the token, hold down the Alt key and use your mouse roller wheel to adjust height. It can go both positive and negative so if you have a creature in a pit or underwater that is cool too!

I did not see that listed, must have missed it, but thank you for letting me know

Thread Information