5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Ah. Yeah. Another weird finding - if I create totally new entries I can edit the subwindows, but there's no way to lock them, even when the main window is locked.

Attachment 60007
    I would post your console log in this thread. That seems odd.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I've never had to do that before - that's the file generated when you click "compile logs" in the console, right? I think I attached it below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    I've never had to do that before - that's the file generated when you click "compile logs" in the console, right? I think I attached it below.
    Yup. It might be helpful for the devs to root this out.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder

The lock is on the top part of the window to the left hand side.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yeah, looked at the initial picture and it showed locked on the main record lock on the top-left frame window.

Changes to:
    "Standardization of record windows with new window menu bar options."
    All standard record sheets updated with menu buttons. (except character sheets).
    Last edited by Laerun; March 7th, 2024 at 07:13.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    BlazingAzureCrow is talking about the racial features windows, which DON'T have the padlock at all. Not even on the top part of the window to the left hand side.

See windows circled in red:
    Uneditable.png
    These used to be editable.

I have the same issue. For example, for our homebrew character abilities in 5e we can no longer edit the descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    BlazingAzureCrow is talking about the racial features windows, which DON'T have the padlock at all. Not even on the top part of the window to the left hand side.

See windows circled in red:
    Uneditable.png
    These used to be editable.
    Ah, I see now. Yes that is an issue and it should have a lock. Must have been missed when it was in beta.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi, I have the same issue and it does not depend on when the features were made. There is a bug with the lock botton which faded from existence and can't be edited anymore in the character sheet.
    There is also an issue with the specializations. I can't add a custom specialization to a custom class (or any class). Yes I tried to write the class name in the "class" box of the specialization, but I can't make an archetype feature in the class. There is no checkbox anymore. There is probably other issues around features that I didn't noticed yet, but being unable to edit custom content is problematic enough...
    It started recently with the 4.5.0 update. A fix would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Norahyon View Post
    Hi, I have the same issue and it does not depend on when the features were made. There is a bug with the lock botton which faded from existence and can't be edited anymore in the character sheet.
    There is also an issue with the specializations. I can't add a custom specialization to a custom class (or any class). Yes I tried to write the class name in the "class" box of the specialization, but I can't make an archetype feature in the class. There is no checkbox anymore. There is probably other issues around features that I didn't noticed yet, but being unable to edit custom content is problematic enough...
    It started recently with the 4.5.0 update. A fix would be great.
    Both the missing lock button and the missing Class spec tick box are known issues.

And welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information