5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

User Manual Export

Hi Guys

Just to let you know, when you go to "Printing out a Custom User Manual" page, it is still showing the warning that the feature is currently unavailable, even though it is now working.

Thought someone might want to update that.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Hi Guys
    Just to let you know, when you go to "Printing out a Custom User Manual" page, it is still showing the warning that the feature is currently unavailable, even though it is now working.
    Cheers
    Thanks for letting us know! I'll make sure all the pages are working and remove the warning.

FYI, I printed out the Rolemaster ruleset manual, that's how I know it worked for me

I tried checking Basic Guides and everything under it except Basic Guide Videos and Dice Pack Gallery. It seems to be getting hung up somewhere. I'm not sure if it's animated GIFs or video files or what, but it just seems to stall out.
    I'll keep testing it. If it works for rulesets (which are usually only a handful of pages), then I'll make a note of what does and doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: It completed! It took damn-near forever, but it did complete and give a link for a PDF.

Thanks again!

Thread Information