5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP (1-2), SUN, 7p-10p US Central, 5e Levels 15-20 Ongoing Campaign

License: GM has full Ultimate license

Time Zone: Central US, game runs 7p until 10p

Day: SUN on a WEEKLY basis.

Term: Long term. Will start at Level 15 in an established campaign.

Voice: Discord required

Game System: 5e with some home-brewed rules and restrictions on allowable player options

Game System & FG Experience: Any level is fine, but prefer players who have played in at least one online game previously.

Character Type Preferred: Any is fine but will need to coordinate with other players ahead of time and will need to abide by DM’s allowable content restrictions (which are only a few).

About me & the group: DM has been playing dnd since first edition (1970s), has been running games since the 1980s, and has been running and playing games on FG since the mid-2000s. The remaining players are 30-ish and above. Looking for mature players to fill out the group. We take the game seriously and have a lot of fun.

About the setting: The campaign is a mash up of content from three sources. The game started with a greatly modified spin on the Curse of Strahd and proceeded to mid-levels in a greatly expanded and modified spin on Descent into Avernus. The group is currently at Level 15 (and will go to Level 20) in a homebrewed adaptation of Phantasms of Sri Raji for the 5e Kalakeri setting. Language is adult (i.e., we swear), tone is horror based, and some content borders on R-rated.

If you are a reliable, respectful, and cooperative mature player who is interested in committing to the final five levels of the campaign, hit me up with a direct message.

Hi, I'm a fairly experienced player. I'd like to join if you would consider me. This style of campaign seems like something I would enjoy. I typically play caster classes, but I can adapt to the party if you have a specific hole to fill. My Discord is Meiwa Ehluna#7659 (or just ehluna).

Hi

I am a new player, hoping if i can join. I am in Toronto, EST timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Fot5 View Post
    Game is now full.
    I'd be interested if you end up with an opening.

Thread Information