5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP D&D 5e - TOA - Game, Fridays EST 7:30 - 10:30 pm

Title: LFPS D&D 5e - TOA - Game, Fridays EST 7:30 - 10:30 pm

Ruleset: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Campaign: Tomb of Annihilation (with some homebrew tossed in)

Voice: Yes, We use Discord and having a working microphone and speakers / headset is REQUIRED. Its how we communicate after all.

Is Game in Progress: Yes, tentatively our next session is 3/8/24 and that will be session 14.

How Many Players are You Seeking: 1-2.

How many Players in the Campaign now: 5 (my normal is having 6-7 players per campaign).

What level would my character be: If you joined by 3/8 your character would be 4th level.

Restrictions on Characters?

You can make any type of character you want based on these source books...

• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (Xan’s)
    • Volo’s Guide to Monsters (Volo’s)
    • Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (SCAG)
    • Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes (Mordenkainen’s)
    • Player’s Handbook (PHB)
    • Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything (Tasha’s)

Tomb of Annihilation (TOA) offers these 2 Background options:
    • Anthropologist
    • Archaeologist

Summary of what qualities we are seeking in any new player or players

- First I'm not a jerk DM, I play for my fun and I want to make a game that is fun for the players. I'm not a strict word for word rules lawyer kind of DM, I'm a DM that uses the PHB / DMG Rules to guide my games -- I definitely go by all the common/standard combat rules that just about every DM I've ever played with uses.

- Second at the same time I've got ZERO issues saying No to anyone disruptive to the group (I'm not timid at all with that stuff) I'm big on everyone respecting each other's time. So anyone I invite to the game I'm hoping / expecting they feel the same.

- Third - DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR MY OTHER PLAYERS TIME! I don't need more players for my game, but I would like to have more. The group I got already is a good group. But unfortunately after two players had to drop (when we had 7) for very legit reasons and on good terms....I had two players recruited that just ghosted the game. Saying nothing at all just poof. Please don't be that type of player....that's what I mean about wasting my time.

Everyone has the right to do whatever they wish with their free time of course! I'm not your dad....but I want players that WANT TO PLAY D&D.....not just check out how FGU works to see if its neat or not.

If you come on board and have a good personality, if you are reliable and just want to play -- I don't see how you wouldn't mix in with our group.

Ages 18+ only please. And if you join and find out the game , my DM style or the group isn't for you -- no problem...just please be courteous and mature enough to drop a note before you just quit like a puff of smoke.

Thanks for Reading.

Any questions you can post here or send me a direct message to my FGU email/inbox.

-Myth
    Last edited by Mytherus; March 2nd, 2024 at 04:09.

*cough cough*
    Yipsie
    *cough*
    Gafar
    *cough cough*

The spot has been filled at this time recruitment is closed. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mytherus; March 7th, 2024 at 14:29.

Thread Information