Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Images not showing from official module purchased in Smiteworks Store

Kinda upset right now so pardon poor grammar and typos. I host my game tonight in just over 90 minutes. Was checking on things as is my habit. I'm running ToA, which I purchased from the Smiteworks store, Everything has been fine until now.

Last week was prepped and the maps were there and looking fine, but we never played last week because half of our party had last minute work issues pop up. So I haven't opened FGU for a week until tonight.

Click on my story entry its there and the all the text is fine, but then I click on the link for the "handout" graphic...a blank window pops up no image at all. I then click on the DM Map link and same thing blank window -- no map graphic at all just the pin markers.

All this was fine , everything look good last week when I closed the table (Last Thursday night).

Nothing was done to my computer, nothing was installed , no new hardware added or hardware removed. I did.
    N O T H I N G.

Just poof no images.

Blog Entries
    Did you update FG? Have you checked the automatic backups? Has your db.xml file size changed noticeably? Does your last backup work? Have you checked if the module works in a new campaign with no extensions? Have you checked in the new campaign with all your extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This module was updated recently and the image names have changed. You can right click on any image name in the image list and select revert changes to force the new image to appear. This will remove any changes you have made to that image. If you want to preserve the changes then there is a way to do that by editing a file inside your campaign. If you open your campaign folder inside FGData you’ll find a file inside the moduledb folder called Tomb of Annihilation.xml. If you load that file into a text editor you can do a search and replace of .jpg to .webp. Back up the file first before making any changes. If you want to you can post the file here and I’ll make the changes for you. ''
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry I didn't come back before my game I did get it work with the "revert changes" This thread can be deleted by an admin if so desired.

I think this same exact thing happened to me today with Storm King's Thunder. Is there any way you'd be willing to help me with my own problem files? I'm rather nervous about editing the files myself. (Sorry to impose)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggnog8659 View Post
    I think this same exact thing happened to me today with Storm King's Thunder. Is there any way you'd be willing to help me with my own problem files? I'm rather nervous about editing the files myself. (Sorry to impose)
    Do you know how to open the FG Data folder? From the start screen the folder icon in the top left.
    Go into the campaigns subfolder
    Then into the folder with the name of your campaign
    Then the moduledb folder.
    Inside there is one named something like StormKingsThunder.xml.
    Attach that here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggnog8659 View Post
    Post your campaigns db.xml here and someone will fix it for you.

Thank you so much!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the help, I posted it! :-]

Try this one; make sure that you back up your moduledb folder before replacing the existing file with this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information