DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Dice Rolls

I would like to make a very specific suggestion hahaha.

I bought the blood dice pack to use with my ranger character( amazing dice btw) , and wanted to set different dices to different mechanics of the character.

So in the "Custom Dice Rolls" I setted the piercing damage to the liquid impact, for my bow attacks, and setted the colorable claw dice to slashing damage for my beasts attacks, fantastic until here.

The problem is, I wanted to set the liquid magic dice to when i cast a spell, like entagle for example, but the "cast" buttom of spells dont have a custom dice choice. He shares the common used dice, there is no difference if I roll a perception check or cast a spell, its the same dice. My suggestion would be to the cast buttom to have a custom dice roll.

If anyone have a work around, I would be very grateful...

Blog Entries
    Nice idea.
    Note that the developers ask that feature requests be added to the Wish List, so that they can be tracked, searched, sorted and voted on by community members. http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    That does not mean that a forum post isn't valuable for discussion. I suggest you do both, and place a link in each one to the other so that people vote on the Wish List and discuss here.
    But a forum post alone is a poor means since it will soon get lost in the numerous forum threads.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information