FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Encumbered

Encumbered

For some reason my character is showing encumbered with a load limit of 60 and only 27 carried. I meet the strength requirements for all my equipment. Any ideas?

You can try exporting the character and posting the XML to see if anyone familiar with SW can take a look and notice what might be triggering this situation.

Regards,
    JPG

On the character sheet, on the inventory tab, in the bottom left box labeled "Load" is a small button to the right of "Load". Click that.
    That forces a check of total carried weight and should set encumbered properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    On the character sheet, on the inventory tab, in the bottom left box labeled "Load" is a small button to the right of "Load". Click that.
    That forces a check of total carried weight and should set encumbered properly.
    I tried that with no luck.

Are they any effects applied to the character?
    Check the combat tracker, hindrances, gear, etc.
    You're looking for something like:
    Code:
    [Strength -2d]
    [Load Strength -1d]
    If you don't find anything like that, export and post the character as Moon Wizard suggested.

I have an update to this issue. It seems if you change the minimum strength requirements of your armor and your strength matches that minimum requirement it says you are encumbered. Attached is the character..
    Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 2.png

Also, there are no effects applied. The character isn't in the combat tracker.
    Attached Files Attached Files

With the character having just the leather armor equipped and the min Str on the armor set to d6, the character is encumbered, even at 11 pounds. That's correct.
    The rules in the SWADE book, pg 66 explain that wearing armor with a higher min str than the character's strength inflicts encumbrance penalties aside from carrying too much weight.
    Changing the min str to d4 on the armor should remove the penalty. It does for me on your imported character.
    When first imported, the encumbrance penalty is set. As soon as I click on the inventory tab it drops. I think the character sheet didn't catch up when you changed the min str.
    Try re-equipping the armor to see if that updates it.

Thread Information