5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LF1P Traveller 2E - New Campaign

*full party*

FG License: GM Ultimate (Players Free Demo)
    Game System: Traveller Mongoose 2E

Time Zone: Central US. CST (UTC-6)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 7:30 PM (1930) 3-4 Hours
    Start Date: 2 March 2024 (Session 0)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Twice Monthly(Maybe squeeze in one more)
    Term: 8-10ish Sessions (Short Campaign)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60-75% RP / 40-25% Combat (really depends on players and situations)
    Number of Players in game & needed: LF 1 Player
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting with a Session 0 Group Character creation.
    Character restrictions: Restrictions posted in discord.

For Mature Players.
    1. I don't do anything too Rated R, but will swear like a sailor on occasion. (life long military career)
    2. Some stories I run may have NPCs that are Vile, but I do my best to keep anything offensive in the back and subtle.

Details of your scenario: Looking for adventure in the far future? Come join an established group of friends for our first poke into Traveller.
    We will be playing a few published scenarios together to create a small campaign. If you are very familiar with Published Traveller adventures please let me know. Newbies welcome(since we are new to traveller).
    If you wish to join us please send me a DM with some of your information.

1. Experience with TTRPGs (to help me explain mechanics to you if you're new.)
    2. A little about you personally.
    3. Favorite Sci-Fi books, Movies, and/or TV Shows.

About the Referee (game master)
    I have been playing TTRPGs for 30 years. Started with AD&D and moved on to many systems. I have GMed D&D from 2E-5E, Cyberpunk Red, Call of Cthulhu(Current favorite), Star Trek Adventures, and Alien RPG. Maybe some others I might have forgotten over the years.
    Love Science Fiction and Fantasy for all media. Movies, T.V., and books. Just a big all around nerd.

Looking forward to Hearing from you!
    Last edited by Slyshadow21; March 4th, 2024 at 00:20.

been a loooooooooooooooooog time, but would love to play some traveler. would need a refresher on the rules.

We would love for you to come on this journey. Please send me a private message if you’re still available this weekend.

Thank you for everyone’s interest. We are currently full.

Thread Information