DICE PACKS BUNDLE

WoD Dice Symbols

Either I'm really obtuse or they're just not in the wiki, but what are the various dice symbols/colors for all these sets? I'm trying to interpret the die rolls to match to them and I'm not sure if I'm seeing the dice right or I'm just confused sometimes when I interpret them. I realize there's a total calculated but a few times I don't see the correlation.

Also, I'm not sure how the Werewolf Regenerate button is supposed to work. When I click it, nothing happens to the Health Tracker and no die rolls or such.
    Last edited by ProfDogg; February 25th, 2024 at 14:01.

Werewolf's core rulebook provides the break down of the dice symbols under the Rage Dice page in the reference manual. Vampire also provides a break down of their dice symbols as well under Dice Pool results in their core rulebook.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you. I didn't realize they were "official" symbols.... I just thought they were an FG thing...

Thread Information