5E Character Create Playlist

Savage Worlds Module Export

Today I exported a Savage Worlds (SWADE) setting module and ran into a few things.
    Right under the root node is <armors>. It's not under <reference> like the other groups are.
    Listed under <armors> are no armors at all. Instead are items, which should be inside the <items> element.
    The <items> element is missing. All items are accounted for, at least.
    When I load the module in a campaign, all the items list, but show "armor" in the type column. And of course there are no actual armors.
    Clicking on the Armor button on the Items list displays the items, since they're within the <armors> node.
    Armors and items list properly in db.xml, so this is an export issue.

An additional note: in the current export format, armor is in the <armor> node (singular). The other groupings use plural naming, and armor doesn't follow that convention as it should.
    I'm pointing this out to verify that pluralizing armor was intentional and won't break modules.
    I agree it should be pluralized; I would make that change too. I'm just making sure modules don't break with the 4.5 release.

I'm happy to give more details or examples if you need them, and I'll share whatever files you need.

This has been fixed with today's release. Thanks!

Thread Information