STAR TREK 2d20

Item label overlaps Non-ID Name when not identified

I've created a new item, which I set to not identified in the party inventory, however when the players view the item description, the word "Item" overlaps the Non-ID Name.

Changing the item to identified causes the regular name to display properly, with the label "Item" appearing below the field where the name is displayed.

I checked standard items (e.g. Morningstar) to make sure it wasn't related to the creation of the new item, saw the same behavior - the name changes to "Unidentified Item" and the label "Item" overlaps "Unidentified Item" in this case as well.

I've tried disabling all features, extensions, themes, etc., still get the same error.

Not a game-breaker, but it seemed worth reporting.

Tried uploading screenshots, however I'm getting a "security token was missing." error - will sort that separately.

Thanks for any tips.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm able to reproduce this in the current Live build. However the current build in Test doesn't have this issue so this has been fixed in the next release.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the confirmation - looking forward to the next release!

Thread Information