5E Character Create Playlist

Damage not showing to PC in chat box.

So yesterday, we played a session and all of my rolls were being showed to the pc's, I noticed that the selection for show GM rolls was set to on. I changed it back but for some reason the attack rolls still kept showing which is right but the damage would not show to the PC in the chat box. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

PC_Unable to see damage.png

Blog Entries
    What ruleset? Did you disable all extensions and reproduce? Can you attach logs to the post?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry, it is for PF1e. I think I got it figured out. Just not sure why it was not working during the session. Going to ask the most vocal PC to log in one day this week and see if it is fine for them. They keep notes and use the numbers in the chat to help them keep track.

I logged into another campaign that were playing and just took the values in that options menu and then changed mine, the whole thing is strange though...

Blog Entries
    Kobolds... You forgot to make your monthly sacrifices to the FG gods and now the kobold inventors are experimenting in your computer

If it reproduces, do a Compile Logs and come back and give us what details you can

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Will do, thank you very much.

Thread Information