DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Request: Right-Click Extension Info in the FG Launcher

I have many different extensions and most are niche and situational. I regularly forget what they all do when I launch games or start new ones. Would it be possible to have a function where you can "right-click" the name of the extension in the launcher window and have it take you to the Forge or forum page for it?

It would sure save a lot of time having to look them up manually.

Thank you for your efforts.

Blog Entries
    Note that the developers ask that feature requests be added to the Wish List, so that they can be tracked, searched, sorted and voted on by community members. http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/ I believe their is or was a similar request already on the list. If you can't find it, create a new one

That does not mean that a forum post isn't valuable for discussion. I suggest you do both, and place a link in each one to the other so that people vote on the Wish List and discuss here.

But a forum post alone is a poor means since it will soon get lost in the numerous forum threads.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information