5E Character Create Playlist

Character Wizard not displaying spell window its blank on inside

Obviously as I drill through extension testing it makes me think its me when I hit a problem, then spend a bunch of time finding out its just TEST raw FGU.

In character wizard if you pick Wizard for class - then pick Spells and pick Acid Splash text link to look up description - its blank data. As I override this screen also when its one of the 5E AE modules with override data for that spell I assumed it was me. But sure enough testing in just plain old raw FGU it was still blank. Works in LIVE with or without my extension overrides of this.

I have to assume this was tested and its something to do with me having multiple Acid Splash in spell list as, well, I'm a normal user that has overrides of the D&D base module stuff.

If it was not tested in your world of modules - then you probably need to.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I did not make any changes to the CW other than at the very top level layout; I'll check with @superteddy57. It doesn't look like anything was changed in the spell files recently, but I'll let him investigate.

Thanks for reporting.

Regards,
    JPG

The class that I used to display the record was not working correctly with this version. I pushed the fix for review. Should be available with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

There was a higher level fix needed for some "alternate" window classes; plus Dom's change now has CW use the primary window class. This should now be fixed in Test channel.

Thanks,
    JPG

Is it possible this is still affecting some windows? Item description windows are coming up completely blank for me in the PF2e ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Is it possible this is still affecting some windows? Item description windows are coming up completely blank for me in the PF2e ruleset.
    The fix for CW is good. But if you are using a different ruleset than 5E I'm not sure all the rulesets have been updated to work fully in TEST yet. Too much has changed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information