5E Character Create Playlist

Image Paint Panel Field Font Issue

It seems that some of the fields on the Paint panel are using the Panel foreground font color instead of the field color This makes it very difficult for dark themes to work well as a light panel font then becomes unreadable in the fields.

--
    I'm so bassic

Just to note, there are other fields that suffer from this issue in the image editing panel as well ... FX parameters, etc.

Any chance of two active themes at once?
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Magnificent Darkness (Hearth) only - https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

There is currently a workaround implemented to show gray on blackish for now. It's better than it was, but isn't a true fix.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    It seems that some of the fields on the Paint panel are using the Panel foreground font color instead of the field color This makes it very difficult for dark themes to work well as a light panel font then becomes unreadable in the fields.

I'll take a look at it. You are correct. Either the background color of the number fields should change to match the control background, or the text should not change color.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    I'll take a look at it. You are correct. Either the background color of the number fields should change to match the control background, or the text should not change color.
    Thank you!
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thanks for the fix!

Thank you so much for the fix! The dark theme community is gonna love this. I saw it was fixed in the TEST build when I was looking at other things I need to account for. Nice work!

Thanks also to wndrngdru for reporting the issue for everyone, good thinking.

This is good news!
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information