5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Stuff not copyable ?

Hello,

I would like to modify, in Tomb of Annihilation, the NPC of Appendix D (Albino dwarves, for example), but I don't know how I can copy them.
    What category of stuff is it ? NPC ? Images ? other ?

Thanks for help

OPen the list of NPCs and find the one you want to copy from the NPCs-Tomb of Annihilation group. The drag the link icon (the icon on the left of the name) and drop it back down into the list. This will create a copy of the NPC which you can then edit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

uncopyable stuff

I know how to copy NPC.

See attached file for the stuff I want to copy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is written 'Copy Record Content' but I don't know where to paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    I know how to copy NPC.

See attached file for the stuff I want to copy.
    It depends on what you want to copy to. If you want to copy to a new builder page then click on the Builder button at the bottom of the module activation page and create a new page. Then use the copy button as pointed out by damned on the page you want to copy. Then use the paste button on the page you created in step one. If you want to copy into a story entry then again create a new story entry and right click on it and select paste after using the copy button on the page you want to copy. You can also just select whatever text you want to copy and then press CTRL+C to copy and then CTRL+V to paste into whatever you want to copy it into.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks a lot ! Indeed !

This didn't work for me. I created a new story, click copy content on the old story, then hit clipboard and paste in the new story but nothing happens.
    Last edited by Shamis151; March 24th, 2024 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamis151 View Post
    This didn't work for me. I created a new story, click copy content on the old story, then hit clipboard and paste in the new story but nothing happens.
    Did you select the text that you wanted to copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Did you select the text that you wanted to copy?
    It wouldn't let me. It's locked as read only and wouldn't let me highlight any text at all.

Thread Information