Starfinder Playlist

Starfinder - The Swarm

DM FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate (you can use the free version or have STD Unity License to play)
    Game System: Starfinder
    Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: Sundays 7-10PM CST time
    Next game: Feb 25, 2024
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions, weekly.
    Term: Long
    Text or Voice: Voice.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Group dependent lower roleplaying more combat and quests
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4
    Character starting level & equipment: starting equipment plus inherited equipment based on character background history
    Character restrictions: any class or race not listed in the official Starfinder source books
    Scenario Details: The Swarm

As the insectoid alien Swarm surges across another system in the Vast, the heroes are the only survivors of a doomed military battalion. After retreating through several miles of war-torn terrain to a fortified command post, they receive orders to evacuate the planet and rescue any civilians along the way. Among the refugees is a shirren priest of the Forever Queen Hylax, a mysterious ancient insect-goddess whose temple seems to be of particular interest to the Swarm. By relying on their wits—and each other—the heroes just might make it into orbit before the Swarm completely overruns their world.

GM Notes: As a 30 year DM with DnD 1E - 5E, This will be my first foray into VTT Starfinder. I am looking for at least one experienced GM Starfinder player to assist me with the game mechanics as this will be a learning experience.
    Last edited by shezingzh; February 5th, 2024 at 01:18.

My apologies the game is sunday evening Feb 25, 2024 from 7-10 or 7-11.

The game is now full thank you to all who applied as it is my first time trying out and running starfinder. I am working very hard in recreating some of the maps, monster, vehicles, weapons, cybernetic gear etc. by adding to the game storyline as there is much to be desired. I have created a worthwhile intro drawing on many sources and inspirations and hope to pull this off and pray that it works. What's in your mind and how it plays out does not always work but hope for the best.

Sorry I missed this, it sounds like fun. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!

Thread Information