5E Character Create Playlist

LF 4-5 players for Storm King's Thunder on Sundays at 12pm EST

EDIT: Game is full up. Sorry to anyone who was interested but didn't get the chance to apply.

FG License: FGU ULTIMATE
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 12pm EST
    If new game, planned start date: Feb 11th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours every Sunday
    Term: Till Completion.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65% RP / 35% Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 Players Preferred, 6 at most
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting at Level 3 with appropriate starting funds/equipment for 3rd Level Characters.
    Character restrictions: None.

Details of your scenario:
    Storm King's Thunder adventure path with my own twists built in.
    LGBT+ Friendly Space
    Somewhat Newb DM so please be patient with me.
    If interested please PM me on Discord. My handle is "thevalmeyjarwolf".
    Currently have 1 player confirmed.
    Party Composition doesn't matter. Play what's fun for you first.

"Ages ago, giants and dragons waged war across the Savage Frontier. These battles are long forgotten by the human civilizations of today, but ancient relics remain. And now, the land shudders once more with the thunder of giant footsteps.

Hill giants raid farms for food and livestock, as stone giants lay waste to settlements in their path. Frost giants plunder coastal towns, as fire giants gather slaves. Cloud giant castles drift across the sky, casting ominous shadows on the cities of the North. But no threat compares to the wrath of the storm giants, who stand betrayed.

Puny adventurers must rise to the challenge, gather their strength, unlock the power of ancient runes, and take the fight to the giants' doorsteps. Only then can they discover a hidden evil fomenting a war between giants and small folk. Only then can they forge an alliance to end the war before it begins."
    Last edited by Grey Wolf Knight; February 3rd, 2024 at 10:54.

What server are you on on discord?

I am interested in playing in this game. I am happy to get on discord to chat and see if we get along.
    I have played and ran for years. I can play any character.

I am based in the UK, so 12pm EST is great for me. I have played DnD on and off since I was 12 years old, and I am now a little older than that !!! I'm not familiar with the FG system. I just started learning it with the goal of running my own game using it with 4 friends. But I love to pay as well as DM so this would be great as long a you would be ok with a Newby FG player... would prefer to play wizard, monk or sorcerer... I see the game is full up but if you looking for someone in the future please consider me

Super interested and would love to be apart of this!
    ive been playing 5E for a few years now and currently run a campaign that is in its second year.

looking forward to hearing more about your campaign

I'm new to FG looking to get into and start playing again. been a few years since i have played.

Game is currently full up. My apologies for lack of communication.

Thread Information