Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

Ashen Conflict: War of the Elements
Thursday, 7-10 PM, $20 per player for the session
Ashen Conflict

Welcome to the desert of Anauroch that some call the Great Sand Sea. This is a region east of the Sword Coast in the Forgotten Realms with a rich history and is filled with many dangers as well as rewards for intrepid explorers. However, recent days have shown a arising conflict between the very elements themselves. Weather has become unpredictable, elementals have been seen running amok across the desert, and many strange signs and wonders have been seen by the denizens who make Anauroch their home. There have been whispers among the elders of a war that rages every millennia between the Four Elements and Anauroch is the battlefield: the Ashen Conflict. The cycle has come again.

Final Note: an Original Campaign set in the Forgotten Realms but done in the style of the official adventures.