Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

Chromatic Empire: Sequel to Tyranny of Dragons
Wednesday, 7-10 PM, $25 per player for the session
Chromatic Empire

Tiamat's Scheme was defeated in Tyranny of Dragons by noble heroes... or was it? The Cult of the Dragon failed to fully bring about the return of the five-headed Queen of Dragons. However, her brief manifestation into the Material Plane had consequences. Her Five Consorts survived the battle and withdrew after she was cast back into the Nine Hells.

Years passed. Then suddenly, chromatic dragons seized land from the Spine of the World to the Anauroch Desert to the border of the High Forest. Even Silverymoon fell to the enemy dragons. It seems that white, black, green, blue, and red dragons have flocked in from all corners of the world to the call of Five Dragon Princes to join the newly founded Chromatic Empire where dragons rule and all other creatures must bow to their rule. That's where you come in! All player characters will be high level heroes (starting at 13th Level) who have answered the call to arms to defeat this new menace to the Sword Coast and the rest of Faerun. Each will be a "retired" hero that is coming out of retirement to take on such a colossal foe. Use a favorite old PC or generate a new one for the campaign. This will be a challenging campaign dealing with upper tier abilities, so players should come prepared.