Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

The Wylde Hunt: Shadows & Fey
Tuesday, 7-10 PM, $20 per player for the session
Wylde Hunt

Welcome to the Village of Oakhurst! It lies beyond the City of Neverwinter at the edge of the Neverwinter Wood. This is a region of the Sword Coast in the Forgotten Realms with a rich history and is filled with many dangers as well as rewards for intrepid explorers. However, recent days have been filled with trouble in the woodland realm: strange enchantments, fey have been seen running wild, and folk have begun to disappear. The Wise have said that there is a brewing conflict between the Feywild and the Shadowfell and mortals ought to tread softly in these troubled times.

Final Note: an Original Campaign set in the Forgotten Realms but done in the style of the official adventures.