“Echoes of Elysium is our newest full immersion game! Enter the world of Elysium and save it from the evil demon lord. Our ai ran server is powered by our special technology to deliver you not only the smoothest running but most interactive RPG on the market today. The full immersion system used to run Echoes of Elysium puts the player to sleep and runs the game straight into their subconscious where everything feels real and it can use the players senses to the fullest. Sign up for the beta of Echoes of Elysium today!” As the video ends you look at the registration button. After a moment of hesitation you click it and watch Download bar start to fill.

Echoes of Elysium is a D&D 4e campaign set in a virtual world. Players are stuck in a fantasy game unable to log out, whether it's a bug or a feature the assumption is made that beating the game will auto log out the player. Backgrounds for characters will be modern day people but the game will take place in the fantasy video game.

I'm making some changes to mechanics of 4e to make it more video game-esque which will be discussed during session 0. New players welcome, I know a lot of people haven't played 4e I can teach you from the ground up.

Price: $20/session (session 0 is free)

Vc or Pbp: discord for voice chat, fantasy grounds unity for vtt.

Number of players: I'm looking for like 4 to 6 players per game.

Time and date: 3 weekly games: Wednesdays 9 pm, Fridays at 2 and 5 pm Est.

Message me if you're interested. <https://startplaying.games/gm/albirich> or albirich on discord.
I also have other games available (a few Naruto games, star wars, and mech games) feel free to join any with open seats you can see them all through the startplaying link.