DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder Kingmaker campaign looking one more player for Tuesday 1830 every week.

FG License: GM has Ultimate.
    Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays 1830 thru 2200
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3.5 hour session every week.
    Term: Finishing Kingmaker.

Text or Voice: Largely on voice (discord in the background)
    Main Language used: English, discord for organization, mumble for chat.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, looking for 1 or 2.
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, standard.
    Character restrictions: Draw from standard and advanced players guides.

Details of your scenario: This is full-on kingmaker. Players are currently almost level 5. There will be hexploration.

Other Reasons: Be part of a discord group with more than 5 DMs on 3 continents. Games within our group on almost any day.

Application Process: Send a Private Message on this form describing how, on a random day at Oleg's trading post you would react to meeting the party --- knowing their notoriety from news of the attack on the Lady Jimangi's Estate some month or so prior.

Still looking. We've been plodding along with three players and the player that left's PC. He just died... so it would really be a good time to find another adventurer.

Approaching the group (in a heavily russian accent) a large armoured man in dark grey Armour with a heavy blue cloak , gives a medium cordial bow.... you are " the groups name " I am lucean vandergrouse of house vandergrouse , I am an ancient grounds explorer with needs of new places and knowledges to learn....I have heard of your adventures and am wanting to join your ranks. I will be loyal to your quests , if you'll have me .... again a medium bow .

/me reading over the orders he was given as he stood inside the trading post eyeing the would be heros that have carved a rather interesting reputation since the attack on his Lady's manor. "Morning, Names Set and I was sent by Lady Jimangi's request to seek ya out. I was late to the party before the expedition left and it seems you all had made a impact." He nods his head giving a smile. Scruffy looking human in priest like garb and a battle axe strapped to his back. Unsure if for sure or ritual reasons. "Once Lady Jimangi asked if I wished to join, I could not be more excited. To possibly have a chance to aid such fine people and bring civilization to these wild lands."

Thread Information