5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DM Seeks 1 Player - PF1E - Reign of Winter Book 2-6

FG License: DM Has Ultimate So Players Only Need Demo(free)
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Friday 8PM EST.
    If new game, planned start date: Already Running
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Currently considering doing bi-weekly or 3 times a month
    Term: Until completion of book 6 in the series

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord - Message me if interested ill invite to discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Sometimes

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 in game and 1 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level and basic rules for starting 5th level
    Character restrictions: some on summoner and no gun slinger

Details of your scenario: My table has Syrinscape sounds triggered on spells and attacks. As well as many extensions to make pf1e more enjoyable and less crunchy on the DM and Player. DM Also been doing this a couple years now and enjoys story over rules. So expect the story to take precedent over all else. Good for player bad for me. We had a group of 4 and previously completed an adventure path with the group of 4. This is the 2nd adventure path we decided to run together but one player had to drop as personal life was now in the way so we are seeking that last 4th person to be a forever player in our pf1e and pf2e games!

Reign of Winter is the twelfth campaign to grace the pages of the Pathfinder Adventure Path series, and ran from February 2013 through to July 2013. It is set in the frozen nation of Irrisen and deals with the return of Baba Yaga. It has been a century since the immortal witch Baba Yaga last visited the world, and the hour draws nigh for her return. But when she fails to appear in the frozen realm of Irrisen to usher in its newest ruler, pockets of winter begin to grow throughout the Inner Sea. After 1,400 years of perpetual winter, the icy curse of Irrisen is spreading! What links do these strange blizzards and swaths of wintry landscapes have with Irrisen, and is there any truth to the growing rumors that the Witch Queen Elvanna has taken full control of the realm? Can her plans for the Inner Sea be thwarted, or will the Reign of Winter engulf the world?
    Steve Jobs "Good artists copy, great artists steal."

Hi there, still looking or did you find someone?

Also interested... Please let me know if the slot is still open.

Thread Information