Hey everyone!

I've been running D&D since 1982 and using Fantasy Grounds since about 2018. I've got two games starting up, likely next week (23 Jan and 25 Jan). Never posted a game in this forum, so if you sign up here and let me know I'll give you half off for the first 3 sessions!

The Deets:

• System: D&D 5e
  • Platform: Fantasy Grounds Unity & Discord
  • Day & Time: Two slots available. Tuesdays 2PM Eastern or Thursdays 8 PM Eastern.
  • Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
  • Cost: Tuesdays $32 USD, Thursdays $26.50 USD
  • Payment Method: Sign up via StartPlaying.Games or directly through PayPal/Venmo/CashApp.
  • Starting Date: As soon as we have four players
  • Starting Level: 1st. We will move through the first 5 levels fairly quickly.
  • Sources Allowed: Any official WotC, no 3rd Party. Big fan of reskinning/reflavoring, so get creative!

Gameplay:

Roughly 40/30/30 distribution between combat/social/everything else. Tactical level of combat will be decided upon by the group during session zero. RAW with two minor house rules regarding potions and DM Inspiration.

The Elevator Pitch:

Are you inspired by tales of the Rebel Alliance, the American Revolution, or the Polish National Government that opposed Soviet rule? Become a freedom fighter in a city ruled by a mysterious cabal of monks who are dedicated to oppressing the people. They provide the people with entertaining arena battles to distract the populous while imposing draconian rules. Join the Children of Andalore today!

The full Monty:

Millennia ago, Kalumnoir was ruled by a single sovereign; the most notable of these was Lotharia Andalore, Queen of All Realms. Most of what we know about Lotharia and House Andalore has disappeared into history, and what we do know is likely a combination of fact and myth.

After the Fall of Queens at the end of the First Age, the Powers that controlled the city did everything they could to tell the story of the Queens in a new light. They taught that the Queens, were terribly corrupt, and continually used their power only for self-advancement and never for the good of the city. It's believed that the First Age was a time of great lawlessness, where folk could carry weapons in the open, and leaving your home to go to the store was fraught with danger.

Whether this is true or not depends, of course, on who exactly you ask. There are those who believe that the Powers usurped power from the Queens, and created oppressive rules and ordinances in order to better control the population and bend it to their will. This is, certainly, the primary article of faith of the Children of Andalore.

The Children of Andalore view themselves as freedom fighters, seeking to rescue the population of Kalumnoir from the oppressive Powers. They are thought to work with underground organizations such as the Harbor Ghosts to circumvent regulations and laws in the city.

Your band of adventurers will work together to advance the cause of the Children of Andalore, while pursuing individual interests and exploring an ever-expanding and detailed fantasy world.

Hit me up with any questions, and thanks for taking the time to read!