DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Questions about charactersheet

Hello,

In the character sheet, how modify:
    - the hp max?
    - the saving throws bonuses (because the character wears a ring of protection)?

I've found how adjust the AC.

Thanks for help!

To change the max hit points all you can do is edit the hit points in the character sheet (note how many hit points the character had before the change so you can revert it later). You could also use temporary hit points if you wanted to although that may give you incorrect results sometimes.

For a ring of protection create an effect of SAVE: 1;AC: 1 with a target of self and never expiring. Then apply the effect to the character once they are on the Combat Tracker.

See this series of videos on how to create and apply effects https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...177#post654177
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

How may I edit the hit points in the character sheet ?
    It is non-editable.
    WND, TMP and ADJ are editable, although MAX is not (see attached file).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    How may I edit the hit points in the character sheet ?
    It is non-editable.
    WND, TMP and ADJ are editable, although MAX is not (see attached file).
    You're running an extension - ADJ is not a standard field, and it appears that the extension is making MAX read only. But, it seems like the answer to your question is provided by the ADJ field - unless the extension uses that for something else, but I'm not familiar with that extension, so you'll probably want to check on what ADJ is for in the extension details thread...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You're running an extension - ADJ is not a standard field, and it appears that the extension is making MAX read only. But, it seems like the answer to your question is provided by the ADJ field - unless the extension uses that for something else, but I'm not familiar with that extension, so you'll probably want to check on what ADJ is for in the extension details thread...
    I believe that extension is Constitutional Amendments. It also adds a new effect to modify max hp; MAXHP: ## (can be a negative to reduce max hp, I'm planning on using it to track "major wounds" from failed death saves and damage taken when at 0 hp.

Yes, it is this extension

Oh, I've just found how modify the hp max :
    - click on the magnifying glass in main tab's class & level
    - then click on the magnifying glass on the left of the class name.
    hp are editable for each level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    Oh, I've just found how modify the hp max :
    - click on the magnifying glass in main tab's class & level
    - then click on the magnifying glass on the left of the class name.
    hp are editable for each level.
    I believe that is also part of Constitutional Amendments. I don't think the base system shows the HP per level. I also use that feature to give characters more starting HP at 1st level in some of my games.

Thread Information