FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Repair Shield

Logged out and back in. "Security token missing" is the error message I get when I try to attach pictures. The inventory shouldn't include any other shields. It has "Shield Spikes" but those are a martial weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
    Logged out and back in. "Security token missing" is the error message I get when I try to attach pictures. The inventory shouldn't include any other shields. It has "Shield Spikes" but those are a martial weapon.
    Check the item type for the shield spikes, it's a radio button along the bottom of the item record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Weapon is the box ticked.

Weapon is the box ticked.
    Can you upload the PC XML to a cloud drive, or something similar, and then provide a shared access link here?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Went through all items in the inventory. They're either gear, armor, weapon or other. Only the shield is shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you upload the PC XML to a cloud drive, or something similar, and then provide a shared access link here?
    How did I do that? Extract the "PC XML"?

Sorry, i thoight I'd mentioned this in an earlier post - but no! Click the blue arrow button in the top right of the charger tracker window to export the PC data to an XML file.

You did! But it wasn't in this thread and I couldn't remember where it was. Anyways.. perhaps this will work?
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agu9njhaKr6-h5pt...rvNRw?e=WtzZ8d

You did! But it wasn't in this thread and I couldn't remember where it was. Anyways.. perhaps this will work?
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agu9njhaKr6-h5pt...rvNRw?e=WtzZ8d
    Thanks for attaching the PC XML. There is indeed only one equipped shield in the inventory.

I can get shield repair to work correctly. I'm guessing you didn't target the PC before rolling the repair activity? Can you try again and: 1) the PC needs to the in the combat tracker to enable targeting. 2) Target yourself before using the activity.

Of course. Now I feel like an idiot. I hadn't target myself. False alarm. Sorry for taking your time.

Thread Information