DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    yes. I'm reporting that I think CT effects should be calculated in the Finesse calculation. That might not be practical, but it would be better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    yes. I'm reporting that I think CT effects should be calculated in the Finesse calculation. That might not be practical, but it would be better.
    I don't know if that would be considered a bug or not. If Mr. Z or someone thinks its not, you might want to add it to the new request list; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featurerequests

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can always override on the weapon entry on the character sheet to force a particular stat to be used. There's no mechanism currently to check that in the attack workflow.

Regards,
    JPG

Kobold Press, Creature Codex, War Priest

The War Priest Action "Imbued Warhammer" damage doesn't parse right. IE "Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) bludgeoning damage, or 8 (1d10 + 3) bludgeoning damage if used with two hands, plus 13 (3d8) radiant (good or neutral priests) or necrotic (evil priests) damage." This doesn't parse, since that is not standard damage language.

It needs be something like: Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) bludgeoning damage plus 13 (3d8) radiant damage (good or neutral priests) or 7 (1d8 + 3) bludgeoning damage plus 13 (3d8) necrotic damage (evil priests) or if used with two hands 8 (1d10 + 3) bludgeoning damage plus 13 (3d8) radiant damage (good or neutral priests) or 8 (1d10 + 3) bludgeoning damage plus 13 (3d8) necrotic damage (evil priests).
    Last edited by Griogre; April 5th, 2024 at 00:17.

Thanks, I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've posted about this in another section here, but somehow the Reference Manual for Planescape: Turn of Fortune's Wheel has disappeared from my campaign after a recent update. I cannot find it in books, or modules, and though I have all other parts of the module, the reference manual is gone. Also the walking tower map 4.1 is broken and only shows the DM layer. Support sent me a link to post on it here.

Quote Originally Posted by StygianJim View Post
    I've posted about this in another section here, but somehow the Reference Manual for Planescape: Turn of Fortune's Wheel has disappeared from my campaign after a recent update. I cannot find it in books, or modules, and though I have all other parts of the module, the reference manual is gone. Also the walking tower map 4.1 is broken and only shows the DM layer. Support sent me a link to post on it here.
    This was fixed this morning. Please run another update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Monster Manual, Salamander

Spear action, the damage doesn't parse correctly because the "+" sign is used instead of the word plus. IE "Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage, or 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage if used with two hands. Or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage." is not the standard damage language.

The damage should be something like this: Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage, or 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage if used with two hands. Or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Monster Manual, Salamander

Spear action, the damage doesn't parse correctly because the "+" sign is used instead of the word plus. IE "Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage, or 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage if used with two hands. Or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage +3 (1d6) fire damage." is not the standard damage language.

The damage should be something like this: Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage, or 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage if used with two hands. Or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage.
    + works just fine, but in this case there's no space between the + and the 3. Insercting a space after the + in that line will make it work. (See the Tail attack below where there is a space after the + and you'll see that it works). I'll add to my list for fixing.

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - Axe of Xander

The greataxe has no bonus, should be a +1. Also, the damage is coded as magic, and it is a magic weapon, so when equipped, magic damage type is duplicated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information