DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
    THanks, I'll get the first one fixed. I'll need to re-read some of the text to figure out where those stairs go. It sure looks like they join to that room.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    THanks, I'll get the first one fixed. I'll need to re-read some of the text to figure out where those stairs go. It sure looks like they join to that room.
    The stairs on the lower level go to the towers on the next map up.

It is a really confusing map. I have the print book version and I have still not worked out how to get to the throne room.

If you get the physical map (in book) next to each stair it say where to go. The problem was the stairs are drawn to connect to each window on the map level it is on.

This is one map where you should click on a pin and it takes you to the next map.

Good luck that's all I can say.

Monsters of the Multiverse: Kobold Scale Sorcerer

Action Chromatic Org damage doesn't parse so there is no damage. IE "Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) of a type of the kobold's choice: acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, or thunder." needs to have a seperate damage for each type: Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) acid damage or 9 (2d6 + 2) cold damage or 9 (2d6 + 2) fire damage, ect.
    Last edited by Griogre; March 30th, 2024 at 06:46.

Kobold Press: Tome of Beasts II, Tome of Beasts II Lairs, and Book of Ebon Tides Appendix
    (same monster stat block is in all 3 books)
    Giant Water Scorpion is missing its claw attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    Kobold Press: Tome of Beasts II, Tome of Beasts II Lairs, and Book of Ebon Tides Appendix
    (same monster stat block is in all 3 books)
    Giant Water Scorpion is missing its claw attacks.
    I'll pass that on to the developer, thanks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Monsters of the Multiverse: Kobold Scale Sorcerer

Action Chromatic Org damage doesn't parse so there is no damage. IE "Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) of a type of the kobold's choice: acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, or thunder." needs to have a seperate damage for each type: Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) acid damage or 9 (2d6 + 2) cold damage or 9 (2d6 + 2) fire damage, ect.
    Noted, thanks.

Tomb of Annihilation - NPC - Eye of the Deep - Alignment - "neitral" instead of "neutral"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation - NPC - Eye of the Deep - Alignment - "neitral" instead of "neutral"
    Thanks, I'll take a note.

Finesse weapon property decides whether to use DEX or STR before considering current STR modified by conditions or items, i.e. Belt of Giant Strength. This order of operations should be reversed. Might apply to other rulesets, not just 5e.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    Finesse weapon property decides whether to use DEX or STR before considering current STR modified by conditions or items, i.e. Belt of Giant Strength. This order of operations should be reversed. Might apply to other rulesets, not just 5e.
    Are you applying this STR bonus via effects?
    CT effects are not accounted for in the Finesse calculation (or similar things on the character sheet). As a work around you can specifically set STR or DEX for the weapon, as well you can directly mod the STR on the sheet and not via an effect.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information