DICE PACKS BUNDLE

STA Work Track worksheet

I have created an STA work track using Excel, and then exported to a .JPG file - and I would like to incorporate it into my game and be able to modify the values (e.g. Magnitude 3, Difficulty 3, and other stuff) as we play. This would be handy to keep track of tokens because it gets confusing trying to keep it straight in my head, or when writing it down separately in a CRPG. I've learned that I could create an .xml file and import it into a module and put it in the game that way. Have any of you experimented with creating workflow documents and importing them into STA?

I haven't yet... but since the extended task functions exactly like space or ground combat, you could just make an "enemy npc" for an extended task.

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    I haven't yet... but since the extended task functions exactly like space or ground combat, you could just make an "enemy npc" for an extended task.
    Ty for the idea, I will see what I can do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please share a copy of the image?
    The only change to this would be a total column after the names (thought of after a friend helped me do this) and more tic marks for work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information