FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SPC's Disciplines missing

Hello everybody. Happy New Year!

I just bought the chicago by night but i noticed that the spc did not come with the disciplines and powers listed, is that right or did I see it wrong?

Hello,
    The SPCs do not have powers listed, but they do have the disciplines listed. Under the Traits bar, Click the Disciplines bar to see the SPC's disciplines.

They also appear to be missing stats?

Which SPC did you notice that was missing stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin911 View Post
    All of the SPCs in Chicago By Night, near as I can tell. https://share.icloud.com/photos/092P...YyVlQUJVREAdEw
    The missing stats in your image suggest an issue with your campaign or the Chicago by Night file. Try loading the campaign with no extensions or themes and see if you can reproduce the problem. If the stats are still missing, delete the WOD5ERGS01108 file from your Fantasy Grounds Vault folder. After deleting the file, check for updates, and a new file will download.

I noticed Chicago by Night isn't listed on your Griffin911 account. Are you running Chicago by Night from another account?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGMSource View Post
    The missing stats in your image suggest an issue with your campaign or the Chicago by Night file. Try loading the campaign with no extensions or themes and see if you can reproduce the problem. If the stats are still missing, delete the WOD5ERGS01108 file from your Fantasy Grounds Vault folder. After deleting the file, check for updates, and a new file will download.

I noticed Chicago by Night isn't listed on your Griffin911 account. Are you running Chicago by Night from another account?
    Aside from deleting and downloading again, I am afraid I don't understand what you want me to do. Extensions and themes? I do not want to mess up the work I already put in, so if you could clarify, that would be great.
    I am on the forums on an old handle because I couldn't get the Steam linked one to work.

Extensions and Themes are loaded from the Fantasy Grounds Launch window before starting your campaign. On the right-hand side is a list of extensions available to load. But it sounds like you never loaded any extensions.

My next suggestion is to try reverting your SPCs to their default settings. To Revert an SPC's stats, right-click on an SPC from the SPCs list and choose "Revert Changes."

Here is a link explaining how to change individual records and how to change an entire module. If you revert the whole module, it will affect your changes. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...rting+a+Module

Quote Originally Posted by TheGMSource View Post
    Extensions and Themes are loaded from the Fantasy Grounds Launch window before starting your campaign. On the right-hand side is a list of extensions available to load. But it sounds like you never loaded any extensions.

My next suggestion is to try reverting your SPCs to their default settings. To Revert an SPC's stats, right-click on an SPC from the SPCs list and choose "Revert Changes."

Here is a link explaining how to change individual records and how to change an entire module. If you revert the whole module, it will affect your changes. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...rting+a+Module
    That worked for Chicago By Night, thanks!

Still can't get the Cults of The Blood Gods to work, however. Hangs every time.

Have checked the module, I was not able to replicate any issues with it in my testing. You can attempt to delete the vaulted file (WOD5ERGS09622.dat) and do a fresh download. I would also delete the moduledb folder. If that doesn't resolve it, I would also attempt to open the module in a fresh campaign with no extensions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information