DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Found Potential Bugs in CoreRPG Code

location Issue
    scripts\manager_char_encumbrance.lua function getCurrencyUpdateFields(), reference to undefined _tDefaultCurrencyFields
    scripts\manager_calendar.lua function getDaysInMonth(nMonth), reference to undefined nYear
    scripts\manager_actor_common.lua function getSpaceReachCore(rActor), reference to undefined nDU
    scripts\data_library.lua aRecords["soundset"] setting value of nExportNoReadOnly twice
    scripts\manager_characterlist.lua function handleAFK(msgOOB), reference to undefined sUser in setUserState
    scripts\manager_characterlist.lua function getAllEntries(), returns undefined _tCharEntries
    scripts\manager_color.lua function resetUIGeneralButtonColors(), reference to undefined constant DEFAULT_COLOR_BUTTON_ICON
    scripts\manager_export.lua function unregisterPreExportCallback reference to undefined fn (should be fCallback?)
    scripts\manager_image_deathmarker.lua function getSetMap() reference to undefined s (should be sTint?)
    scripts\manager_item.lua function handleItemStringTransfer(msgOOB) reference to undefined sClass
    scripts\manager_options.lua function registerOption(sKey, bLocal, sGroup, sLabel, sOptionType, aCustom) reference to undefined default
    scripts\manager_referencemanual.lua function updateOrderValues(cList) reference to undefined kChildNodeRecord
    scripts\manager_referencemanual.lua function updateBlockImageControls(wBlock, bReadOnly) reference to undefined CaptionEmpty (should be bCaptionEmpty?)
    scripts\manager_set.lua function SetOperations:difference(vParam) reference to undefined set (should be vParam?)
    scripts\manager_table.lua function onTableRoll(rSource, rTarget, rRoll) reference to undefined sTable
    scripts\manager_utility.lua function resolveLinkedControl(c) reference to undefined linktarget
    scripts\manager_utility.lua function simplifyDecode(t, sKeyLimiter) reference to sKey outside of local scope value "tTemp[sKey] = v;"
    scripts\manager_version.lua function convertPartyItems4() reference to undefined vNode (should be vParcelItem?)
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Probably left over variables from older or dev code. I’ll review.

What tool did you use to find those?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Probably left over variables from older or dev code. I’ll review.

What tool did you use to find those?

Regards,
    JPG
    vscode with lua extension.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

highlights files with potential issuesForMoon.png
    aka Laendra

Updated these as part of the updates today. There was one false positive (scripts\manager_utility.lua - simplifyDecode)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updated these as part of the updates today. There was one false positive (scripts\manager_utility.lua - simplifyDecode)

Regards,
    JPG
    Seems like this one is still there...

scripts\manager_item.lua function handleItemStringTransfer(msgOOB) reference to undefined sClass

function handleItemStringTransfer(msgOOB)
    local nodeTargetRecord = DB.findNode(msgOOB.sTarget);
    if not nodeTargetRecord then
    return;
    end
    local sTargetList = ItemManager.getTargetInventoryListPath(nodeTargetRecord, sClass);
    if not sTargetList then
    return;
    end

local sItem = StringManager.trim(msgOOB.sName);
    if sItem == "" or sItem == "-" then
    return;
    end

local nCount = tonumber(msgOOB.nCount) or 1;

ItemManager.addStringToList(DB.getPath(nodeTargetRecord, sTargetList), sItem, nCount);
    end
    aka Laendra

I'd had looked at downstream and cleaned up; but forgot to remove the original reference. I'll catch that in next cycle.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information