DICE PACKS BUNDLE

All Characters loaded when campaign loaded

When our GM loaded our PF2e Remastered campaign, all of our characters were loaded, without the clients opening the characters.

In the below screenshot from a client connected to the campaign. The three characters available to open on the Character Selection screen are already listed with a blank "klatub" character at the end. Is this a bug or a new feature of the latest patch. We only play on the weekends and last weekend 12/9 & 12/10 no characters were displayed prior to the client opening them.

Attached Images Attached Images

This is a new feature that will show all party members along with connected player's characters. There is an option to only show the active in the options.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This is a new feature that will show all party members along with connected player's characters. There is an option to only show the active in the options.
    superteddy57, thanks for the update. Is there any place on the forums that lists upcoming feature changes like this. It was a surprise to see all the characters loaded, we weren't sure if it was a problem or a feature.

City Hall and Laboratory are key areas on anything that is released or in the Beta channel for testing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Oh, thanks for this thread. I noticed the change and thought it was some weird bug or something; totally missed the option to revert it in the options.

I thought it was a bug. But when I saw they were faded when not logged in, it was pretty cool.

Refer to this recent Fantasy Grounds Friday video for an overview of the new features released this last week: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2004930965
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information