5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I am completely lost on this double-click vs single-click.

On the MAIN page of the character sheet for DND 5e, to roll any ABILITY or SAVING THROW I have to double-click. In the SKILLS tab, I have to double-click any skill to roll.

If I am doing this incorrectly, as would be my table, and there is another way to roll these things that are based on a single-click, I would like to know what that is. Otherwise, my ACTIONS tab all require single-clicks for rolls, but the other tabs require double-clicks for rolls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    I am completely lost on this double-click vs single-click.

On the MAIN page of the character sheet for DND 5e, to roll any ABILITY or SAVING THROW I have to double-click. In the SKILLS tab, I have to double-click any skill to roll.

If I am doing this incorrectly, as would be my table, and there is another way to roll these things that are based on a single-click, I would like to know what that is. Otherwise, my ACTIONS tab all require single-clicks for rolls, but the other tabs require double-clicks for rolls.
    When you see a button, not a text field, it is single click. Text fields, like the skill total, are text fields and require double click. If they activated on a single click, people would trigger them when selecting them to edit the value.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Mister Entrails, I completely see your point. But it does not alleviate the problem players have with figuring out if they should single or double-click. I DM one game and am playing in two, and every session I see several rolls where someone double-clicked when they should not have. I've gotten into the habit of single-clicking something first, and if no die is rolled, I then double-click. Maybe everything should be a double-click when you wish for a die to roll?

Blog Entries
    I was only trying to answer your question.
    I too find it confusing. I also know Moon as said they are working on changing/clarifying the paradigm. I also tolerate the confusion because I understand other things are more important.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information