DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Rifts Framework Help

Hello,

My friends and I decided to try a Savage Rifts campaign. I have purchased multiple books and we could not find the Frameworks for creating the characters. So I also bought the Savage Rifts Archtypes #1 and #2. The Frameworks tab is not showing up. I am comparing what is available to us and the screen shots of the Archtype expansions and we do not have the framworks tab available. Yes - we uploaded the modules. Yes - we can expand the module to see the descriptions of the frameworks (Modules > double click on frameworks), but you cant drag them onto a character. We are moderately experienced at FGU as we have played for a few years, but we are not programers.

Anyone want to help us so we can get our campaign started?

Did you enable the Rifts extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Did you enable the Rifts extension?
    Yep, enable the Setting extension "Setting: SW - Savage Rifts".

I recommend deleting the current campaign and making a new one with the Savage Rifts extension enabled, as it sets up a lot of the setting rules when used during creation of the campaign.

Thanks. I will give it a try. How do I delete the campaign? I do not see the ability to delete it.

Close FGU, then delete the campaign folder under Fantasy Grounds Content folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Close FGU, then delete the campaign folder under Fantasy Grounds Content folder.
    This but not the entire campaigns folder! just the folder named whatever you called the campaign when you mads it.

"/campaigns/Rifts" or whatever delete the Rifts folder.

Thanks for the clarification, Jiminimonka! Sorry about that. I should have been more precise.

Thread Information