STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Character Wizard

Selecting Race - bugbear, class - wizard, and selecting 2nd cantrip will always result in console error...

[11/29/2023 1:01:50 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: attempt to compare two userdata values
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I can't reproduce this. Any other steps other than selecting class/race/spells that need to be considered?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can't reproduce this. Any other steps other than selecting class/race/spells that need to be considered?
    Don't see how you can't duplicate it. No extensions.

If you tell me your not in TEST (as this post is in Laboratory) I'll have to thwack you on the nose with a rolled up wet newspaper...
    Attached Images Attached Images

OK, I can replicate now; seems like there was an update which I hadn't noticed. So whatever was updated most recently seems to be causing the issue.

Also it doesn't seem to matter what race is selected.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah the whole thing is being rewritten... again. I only noticed as I have an extension I had to spend 6 hours modifying to get working again. Just wanted to test it all out from start to end when i blew up - then ran campaign with no extensions and still blew up.

I have a fix pushed for review. It will be available with the next TEST build.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I have pushed the new Test build.

Regards,
    JPG

No more crash but after I select wizard - 3 cantrips and 1 level 1 - selecting the cantrip or 1 buttons give me the wrong results. I've seen 2 pop up on cantrips - and other random combinations of the 4 things I've selected. That's assuming the cantrip list and level 1 list presented to me were correct which I think they were.

I suggest testing actually creating something all the way through that uses the most stuff you present - high elf on races - wizard and spells - not sure what class and race equipment is as I never seem to see any in my data sets but that may just be me. But I'd check it all the way through a creation.

From what I have read, you are not seeing the filtering buttons working correctly on the known spells?

I tested each spell casting class and was not able to replicate the filtering buttons acting in that manner. I did however remove the new sorting function to ensure that is not the issue as that is the only new bit of code.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    From what I have read, you are not seeing the filtering buttons working correctly on the known spells?

I tested each spell casting class and was not able to replicate the filtering buttons acting in that manner. I did however remove the new sorting function to ensure that is not the issue as that is the only new bit of code.
    Correct. I basically can jump straight into wizard - pick spells - pick the first 3 cantrips that show - then pick 1 and pick first spell... then go back and hit cantrips or 1 buttons and they show 2 in cantrips and 2 in 1 - which is wrong.

Thread Information