FG Spreadshirt Swag

Feedback for December '23 Ruleset Update

Just a couple of thoughts regarding the update:

-Reworked Assets window to add a link button (to save current view), a home button, and a back button; and to remember zoom/grid state. - It would be excellent to have both BACK and FORWARD buttons that can be triggered with standard back and forward navigation buttons on the mouse.

-Dragging PC/NPC/Vehicle tokens to map from their record sheet will automatically add an entry to the combat tracker. - There are plenty of times when I just want a token on the map without an associated CT entry. Will this still be possible? If not, could there be a toggle to preserve current functionality?

Thanks for all you do!

Blog Entries
    I like the first idea. Might have to go on the Wish List though as I suspect it will require a bit of development.

The second one, you can still do what you want, just drag the token from the Assets and not the NPC record. (There are tons of support issues because people drag to the map from the NPC this one will be a great reduction in user errors).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You're right... dragging from assets will work fine for when I need it.

Thread Information