DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Nice work moon_wizard! Any chance you might like to break out some of the items separately so that they could be used for other rulesets (i.e. the initiative and NPC naming code)?

One of the players in my group is having a slight problem with the ruleset.

We have all acquired your ruleset from the link in the OP, and installed it per instruction.

One of the guys has a Lite version of FG, and can't get the ruleset to work in Local mode. The exact error given is "Could not load ruleset rule file base.xml."

After some forum searching, I discovered other people having a similar problem, but in thier case, with the default d20 ruleset. My friend is able to access the default d20 ruleset in local mode without any problem, however.

He has uninstalled FG several times, including scrubbing the registry, but to no avail. Every attempt to access d20_JPG in Local mode has failed.

I begin to suspect that this is a limitation of the Lite version, but have not been able to find the official distinction (I was under the impression the only difference was clients are not able to GM). As I have only used the Full version since FG was released, and all my efforts to resolve the issue stymied, I think it is my lack of experience with the Lite version that is has doomed me.

I'd be grateful for any insight.
    Jeff

The lite version can not host nor use localized rulesets. It is as you expect a limitation in the current version of the software.

Possibly it might work if you make a Pak file out of it and point to it in the registry.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thanks for the clarification. With a bit of bashing, works now.

Please check out the new thread for next version of this ruleset.

JPG

Thread Information