5E Character Create Playlist

Feedback for 2023-12 Ruleset Update

This update is awesome! the fact that "Desktop character list will now display any characters in the party sheet; as well as any users logged in without characters" is a game changer for us, actually playing an Alien campaign with 7 colonial marines and only 4 players.
    It really help my players to visualize all the team. Here I can make a suggestion: it could be helpful to a have a floating mark with the name of the player when overing above a desktop character icon, that could help the players identifying who is playing what (GM, other player...).
    The new assets window is great, those new buttons are really welcome.
    I haven't seen the "Per user option added to restore last session window state once all data loads". Where is it?
    Thanks a lot for this release, I can't wait to have it in the Live channel.

As regards your last question it's here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus!

The color widget in the upper left corner of the portrait shows when a PC is being controlled by a connected player.

I might be able to add a tooltip to show which player is actively running the PC, but the player clients don't have access to unowned data to show any ownership information beyond who is logged in.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed an update to add a tooltip to the color widget that shows the user name of the player actively running the PC.

Regards,
    JPG

The floating mark showing the name of the player when overing above the colored point on the portrait is a nice add, it will help players remembering who is playing what.
    The "Per user option added to restore last session window state once all data loads" is just a game changer.
    Coupled with the FGTabber2 extension I have now a near infinite desktop that remember the last session. So much space for us DM (or Mother and Keeper in my case)! That's really great, lot of thanks.

Thread Information