DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Special Dice vs Regular Dice

Is there a way to turn off the special dice and only show 1-10 on the 1d10s

I'm not quite sure what you mean. You may need to show me some examples. Every roll within the ruleset rolls the standard d10s. The only change is the symbols appearing in chat for pool rolls from the character and SPC sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

In the picture it shows the way the dice rolls show in chat. If there is a way to show numbers instead I have not yet found it.Special Dice.jpg

You performed a roll using the rolls on the character or SPC sheet. Those will produce the symbols as you see. Rolling a d10 from the desktop will produce the numbers you are wishing. There is no way to change the character sheet and SPC sheet rolls to numbers at this time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

May I ask why you wish to see the numbers instead of the symbols? The current rules uses the symbols for their pool rolls.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I would need the same thing to take out the symbols and see the numbers and be able to choose that 10 is an extra automatic success...thanks

The dice rolls follow the rules seen in the core rulebooks (Vampire, Werewolf, Hunter); The symbols do display the crit success which is rolled 10. This also applies an additional success if there are matching 10 rolled.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

For me, it's a stylistic thing. I get that it's all the rave to use special dice so that people at home need to buy D6s or D10s with special images on them, however, those special D6s and D10s are still D6s and D10s.

When FGU rolls the dice in the automation for me I just want to have the ability for the automation to show either straight d10s with the tally or the special dice images with the tally. I personally hate looking at dots for 1-5, claws for 6-9, and claws with stars for 10. I just want to see 1-10 and the results of the automation. I'm an old man, what can I say, I never even used the crayons that came with the D&D dice to color in the numbers when I bought the Red Box D&D rules.

Meh, I'll go back to walking up hill in the snow both ways while yelling at the clouds to get off my lawn.

I wish they would put the option for the 1 to subtract a success... when I bought the manuals I realized that they subtract more than what they give and they don't allow you to modify anything at all... it's a shame because they make you want to play. ..it takes away the freedom of the master to be able to make a better gaming experience for his group... thank you very much

If you can point me to the rule within the core rulebook, I can investigate and see about implementing the option. This is for the latest version 5E
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information