5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP: Pathfinder 2E (refresh): Age of Ashes Campaign: Every other Thursday

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E Refresh

Time Zone: GMT -4 (Eastern)
    Day of week and time: Every other Thursday, 1830.
    If new game, planned start date: December 14th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week.
    Term: Levels 1 to 20, or the whole campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice.
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Mumble
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, need 2.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, rules as written, free archetype.
    Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: 4 players finishing a long 5E campaign (Empire of Ghouls by Kobold Press) and disappointed by recent actions by WoTC, looking to Pathfinder 2E for a good campaign. Age of Ashes, written by Paizo, is a Heroic and Challenging path for those willing to take it on. The group includes 2 active dungeon masters and we generally look to written rules for guidance. That said, we do accept the rule of cool if spending a hero point.

I would be interested in joining. I am new to Pathfinder in general but find the rule set interesting and curious as to the changes for the refresh. I have been playing DnD off and on since 2e though I avoided 4e like the plague and have come to enjoy 5e quite a bit. Haven't used Mumble in a minute but shouldn't be too bad. My character idea for Original PF2 is a Goblin Ranger with a Bounty Hunter background and made traps and snares from various bits of junk he found. I haven't been able to look through the refreshed rules so I'm not sure if he's still viable or not. Though in reality, I don't have a preference and can play anything.

How long are the sessions going to be? I am PST so the start time for me would be be 1530. 4 or 5 hours would be ideal but any longer than that would be a no go as I have to be up for work at 0400 hours and I'm in bed by 2000 hours my time. Again PST.

Cheers
    Last edited by Viepyr; November 18th, 2023 at 02:00.

Don't know if you have filled the slots on this or not but I would definitely be interested in joining the campaign. I played a lot of PF1 especially since my gaming group skipped 4e. I have also played a lot of 5e. I have only played in one PF2e campaign so pretty new to it still. I haven't looked at the redo that just recently came out either but I learn quick. Hopefully, I can jump in if not good luck with the campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzLuke View Post
    Don't know if you have filled the slots on this or not but I would definitely be interested in joining the campaign. I played a lot of PF1 especially since my gaming group skipped 4e. I have also played a lot of 5e. I have only played in one PF2e campaign so pretty new to it still. I haven't looked at the redo that just recently came out either but I learn quick. Hopefully, I can jump in if not good luck with the campaign!
    Direct message him, he forgot to put that in the message, but I believe there is one more spot open.

Quote Originally Posted by Viepyr View Post
    Direct message him, he forgot to put that in the message, but I believe there is one more spot open.
    Thanks for that. I just sent him a message.

i have played pf2E for a bit and would be interested in playing this, i have GM experiance and have the remaster books to assist with rules. i have a few characters that i can bring to fill roles

Thread Information