FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Oops, mine was vaulted. I'll keep digging. Was this ONLY available on the Forge? If it was available as a direct download, I might still have one on my backup drive.

Indeed, it was always vaulted. I'm waiting for correspondence to get the old version.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

I'm looking for assistance from anyone who might still have a campaign that used my extension, Advanced WIldshape, on the initial release. I've posted a fix to the forum page that can be done manually. However, I have also coded a fix into the extension itself, but in order to test the extension fix I need a campaign that has used the old extension before it was taken down due to the problems it created.

I know, in my case anyway, the extension "disabled itself" and was de-listed. So, I'm pretty sure that anyone that had the extension enabled in a campaign will have it de-listed. It doesn't appear in the extension list and it is actually missing from (in my case) the vault. Just my observations, good luck.

I’m not looking for people who are currently using the extension, that is not possible. I simply need the campaign folder for my tests, along with all internal information.

Advanced Wildshape has been updated. I have submitted a new copy that has been tested for fixing the problem in code and is working as intended. It will be available soon. Thank you all for your patience with this chaotic point in my life.

Thread Information