STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi oranrene did you check inside your campaign folder?
    Each session your db is backed up one time into that same directory.
    You may be able to find our data there.

I have been trying desperately to get back to this extension to finish it. My life is in complete chaos right now so no telling when that will be. I am now going through a divorce. Wish you all the best! I will be removing the extension from the marketplace today until I can get it handled.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that MyGivinOpinion. I delisted it on the Forge for now and turned off the latest LIVE build. Hopefully things will become less chaotic in the days and weeks to come. I wish you the best as well.

This is an update to say I will be returning to fix the issues with this extension shortly, now that life is settling down and most of the drama in my life has been handled. It will not happen this next week. But the following week I should be able to finish the update I was working on when I was pulled away.

The update. I can confirm that the issue that brought down the extension has already been fixed. The reason the update wasn't pushed was I had figured out how to streamline some things and was adding a few more forms of shapechanging that I had overlooked during the initial release. I was hoping to get them both done in one update, but life and it's curveballs..

Anyway, Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I will back to finalize this update and get it back to you all!

TO FIX BROKEN CAMPAIGNS PLEASE DO AS FOLLOWS:

Step 1: Open your Fantasy Grounds campaign folder and open the file marked db.xml
    start.png
    Your file, once all the - symbols are clicked on except for root, your db.xml will look something like above.

Step 2: Go to the beginning of the last line at the end of your db.xml file and hit return to create a new line
    start-1.png
    It should look like above when you are done.

Step 3: Select the line with shapechange_forms and the line that appears below it like in the following picture.
    start-2.png

Step 4: Finally, press Delete and save.
    finish.png

Congrats. Sorry about the delay in posting a fix. I will be looking for people to help test my latest build when it's closer to completion. The more creature content you have the better for testing. Please let me know if you are interested on this forum or in pm. Thank you.

Finalizing the patch for this soon. Like hopefully by the end of the day today!

Quote Originally Posted by MyGivinOpinion View Post
    Finalizing the patch for this soon. Like hopefully by the end of the day today!
    Excellent, looking forward to trying out the updated extension.

Currently waiting on obtaining an old version to test an in code fix for the problem created by the original release.

removed
    Last edited by Weepdrag; April 21st, 2024 at 21:58. Reason: error

It was vaulted which means the extension wouldn't be viewable in file structure. However, if you are talking about the campaign it was used on that would work. I would need a copy of the campaign folder, zipped.

Thread Information