The Sith are searching for an ancient weapon. One to bring the galaxy to its knees. A weapon that had been locked away by the sith lords of old, leaving hints to the keys.
More important to you, your friend has gone missing and needs your help. Can you save him and the Galaxy, before the Sith find what they need?
I plan on taking the kotor approach, you've got planets you need to visit and explore.
We'll be using the star wars fantasy flight game system, you can make characters from any of the 3 books. We will be doing character creation together but don't be afraid to start thinking of ideas. Good and evil are all relative as long as you work well with the team you can play anything.
Players: I'm looking for like 4 to 6 people, if more are interested then I will probably start up a second game.
Cost: $20/session
Time: I set up a session for the 13th at 2 pm EST. This isn't a set time just a hopeful one, if the group would prefer another time we can discuss that. I'm just looking for something mid day for me.
Message me if you're interested. https://startplaying.games/adventure...0b08mm5d7r1r5q or albirich on discord.