DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to Blood Surge, add Hunger, etc to SPCs after update?

Like the title says, I don't see a way to do this.

Am I missing it? Any help would be appreciated

That is available SPCs set as Vampire type and placed in the combat tracker. The hunger dice and the same controls as the player would be available there.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That is available SPCs set as Vampire type and placed in the combat tracker. The hunger dice and the same controls as the player would be available there.
    So SPCs can't rouse for regular skill checks? And you can't give them hunger dice for these checks?

That seems like a massive oversight. Even in the combat tracker, you say it has the same controls as the players, but it doesn't. Sure, it shows Hunger, but no way to surge, or have surging affect dice rolls, or even connect the hunger it does track to SPC dice rolls. As the ST, it's all very disappointing, and hope this get fixed/updated/changed really soon... like, really soon.
    Last edited by Cat in Exile; November 5th, 2023 at 08:43.

Have to agree regarding the state of SPC sheets.

Many situations that come up in VtM for me require rolls out of combat. Having the functionality on the SPC sheets themselves was critical for me.
    On top of what was already mentioned, we used to be able to track most stats on the previous SPC sheet version - such as health and willpower. And now the Discipline rolls don't calculate properly because the SPC sheet doesn't recognize what level of a discipline it has, unless I add it as an exceptional dice pool.

I could get around a lot of this by rolling dice on the fly for NPCs, but the ruleset no longer seems to allow for rolls conducted outside of character or spc sheets - it totals the value of the roll rather than calculates successes/failures. (Though I noticed the graphic changed on the dice, so we can somewhat count it manually, now.)

Thread Information